Tuesday, August 23, 2011

DIY Fashion Skirt


These skirts are everywhere.
The Man Repeller - Skirt by Rag and Bone, probably 100s of dollars
American Apparel $62


I like the style.  I'm way more into long skirts than short ones.  I even kinda like the fanciness of the accordion pleats.  I think they're cute with any sort of top, and they're basically just really fun.  I looked at American Apparel a few weeks ago but I refuse to shell out $50+ for something like that.  It's just not going to happen.  But the other day I found the perfect skirt at the Salvation Army.  It's long, blush/nude colored, and has hundreds of tiny pleats.  Only problem:  it's attached to a dress.



$5.99! Fashion doesn't get much better than that.

As soon as I research the best way to cut polyester without destroying the skirt, Ima go to town on this baby. 



No comments:

Post a Comment