Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Cheat

I can't do it anymore.  I can't handle the Kansas summer without shorts.  I am not at all exaggerating when I say I do not have a pair of shorts that fit.  I have one pair of super comfy denim shorts I picked up last summer at Gap, but they're pleated and a really awkward length, and the Boyfriend seriously make a grimace face every time I wear them.  My body type and shorts just do not go well together, but dangnabbit, I'm going to make something work.
Me, at home, with Brian (dog) in said horribly fitting shorts.  I hope the picture is too small to see.
Also, don't see this as me complaining about Kansas weather.  I love summer here.  Plus, it's not really that hot out yet.  My sunglasses don't fog up when I go outside from the ac, so we've got a few fahrenheit notches to go before anyone can really get whiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment