Saturday, July 9, 2011

Just call me Eve

I'm not great at standing up to temptation.  For the Fourth of July we took ourselves on a little road trip to a friends' cabin at Table Rock Lake in the Missouri Ozarks.  My mom had given me a few coupons to Kohl's, so I went to see if I could find a new swimsuit or two.  Unfortunately, the season for selection is quite over, but I found a few other things that I knew would be ideal for a road trip.  Here are my cheats:

Dress from Kohl's
Skirt from Old Navy (I got it for $2.47!)
I'm obsessed with the skirt.  It has pockets, it's roomy, it buttons up the front, and I think it's khaki enough that I'll even be able to wear it into the fall with tights and boots.  

As always, of course, a puppy is a girl's best accessory.

No comments:

Post a Comment