Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Eventful

What an emotional week! So many things have made tears well up - loss of MCA (where have you been?) and Maurice Sendak, and utter joy at my President admitting (I say admitting because I think he's always believed it) that he believes everyone should have the right to marry whomever they wish.  Also, relief because my cat decided to go exploring for 6 days without leaving a note as to where he was headed and just when I was starting to get slightly worried he came scratching at the door. So, yeah.  Emotional few days.

How to Explain Gay Rights via buzzfeed

2 comments:

  1. This little comic is just too perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is just a part of the whole thing - make sure you check out the rest of it! It gets even better.

      Delete