Tuesday, March 15, 2011

B-dawg

Where did February go?  All of a sudden we're halfway through March and there are green things trying to sneak out of the ground.  Regardless of my nonexistent blogging prowess, I have managed to get to this point while sticking to my guns.  I have not purchased any clothing* thus far in the great year of 2011.

But now I have another reason to save my money.  World, let me introduce you to Bailey Larrybird Wetzmore. (If it's sideways, I'll try to fix it later.)

Also goes by B, B-baby, B-dawg, girly girl, Hey you, beeb

I know, I know.  You're thinking "surely that's a stuffed plush toy" or "photoshop," but let me assure you, we do actually have the world's cutest puppy living at my apartment.  She's a doll. 



*see list of allowed items

No comments:

Post a Comment