Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Throwing myself to the wolves

I'm sans puppy for a few days while David keeps her in Kansas City, so it's easy to revert back to my former after work schedule which consisted of doing nothing until bedtime.  Today is so cold and dreary that nothing is exactly what I feel like doing, but I also feel like challenging myself a little bit.  Today I got this dangerous GAP email.  I'm trying to remember, but I don't think I've even walked into a Gap since the beginning of 2011.  It's been too cold to even want to window shop, so I really have no idea what I've been missing out on.  Probably not much.  Anyway, after work I'm going to try to make myself go down and see if I can tempt myself with anything and then deny the temptation. 

PS  Looking back, I kind of want to kick myself for having spent so many hundreds of dollars at the Gap when I could have been using my card at Banana Republic for more quality items.  C'est la vie, I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment