Thursday, February 2, 2012

Cavity

I drove to Kansas City last minute yesterday after work. After all day long of sitting in front of the computer working on exactly ONE project for my boss, I couldn't handle watching the KU basketball game alone (well, with Bailey, but she doesn't care much for people sports) and I knew all I wanted was to sit at a bar with a beer and a burger and a the boyfriend. It was a good choice.

But now it's back to work. The boy goes to the dentist this afternoon and all I can think about is how much I want a cupcake. Weekend goal, for sure.

Chocolate Cupcakes

Vanilla Cupcakes

Colors
{Kansas City Babycakes}

1 comment:

  1. Delicious-looking cupcakes! Lovely blog you have here :-)

    Hugs from your new fan in Paris xx
    Camille @ The Wild Fleur

    ReplyDelete