Friday, June 1, 2012

on blobbing

I recognize that blogging isn't really "my thing."

I don't take beautiful pictures (but I can make pictures somewhat beautiful! Thanks, Instagram. @karamore)

I don't write, draft, or edit beautiful words into beautiful paragraphs.

I don't ever write or say what I mean, because I just can't, about how much I love people. Whether it's to them or about them, I get horribly tongue-tied. When a friend asked how me and D were doing a few years back on the phone apparently I told her "it's great, y'know, it is what it is." Really, Kate? No, it's not just great; it's amazing and I'm so happy that I sometimes don't even realize how happy I am because it's supposed to be this way.

 But it's fun!

1 comment:

  1. This post made me grin–I hope even the best bloggers feel this way sometimes!

    ReplyDelete