Friday, July 6, 2012

link board


Minnesota prairie at the Jeffers Petroglyphs, 2010

Many ways to love

Young and dashing Alec Baldwin

SNL circa 2000

my pictures from the KC 2012 Color Run (no, I never said I was a photographer)

I had no idea there was going to be a Wizard of Oz prequel!

I just bought these shoes and they are adorable and comfortable. And affordable, which is actually basically those previous two adjectives combined. Adfortable. Same thing.

Not gonna lie, kinda glad the holiday is over. I'm ready for some normal days. We're going to a Friendship Fiesta tomorrow (two friends celebrating their 10 year friendiversary) and I got some challah to make French Toast on Sunday while we watch tennis. I seem to think it was this very weekend last year when we decided it was a great idea to drive out to the lake with the poor dog. David didn't have any swim trunks with him so we pulled in to WalMart and he went in and came back with a package of boxers he decided he could swim in. Finally we got to the lake and the sand was unbearably hot and the water was too warm and we were hungover and it was just bad idea jeans all over the place.  I don't know if I've ever seen Bailey so miserable, poor thing. Here's to the weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment