Friday, July 27, 2012

Nice things to come home to

I had a little bit of a breakdown yesterday - tears, sobs, gasping for air, I-will-never-stop-crying-ever kind of breakdown, but it only lasted for a few minutes and I was good. I think I needed it. Afterward I took a shower and went to bed and slept like a rock. Good thing it's Friday! Here's my list of things to do this weekend:
1. Laundry
2. Buy a box of wine
3. Watch Olympics.
Repeat.
David's brother is the sweetest guy ever. Ladies, he's single. And he teaches second grade. And he runs marathons and teaches swim lessons. And can play piano.
Bailey being the strangest snugglebug ever. "Just let me sit on you. No?  Well I'm going to do it anyway."
We're a few steps closer to finding a place to live. I'm so excited. Fortunately I don't really know what my tasks are at work so I have plenty of opportunity to sit around and make lists of moving-related tasks and items. Heaven.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes you just need a soul-wrenching cry, and you feel so much better afterwards. Those are the best kind, I think.

    ReplyDelete